Tuesdays and Thursdays are kinda crazy for me because I have my paralegal classes on those days. I have night classes and usually leave my house a little before 5 o'clock and am gone until almost 10 o'clock, so that means no dinner. I always pack a snack to eat during class like trail mix and I always make a juice to take with me on my long drive to Emory, but I get hungry. Eating healthy is wonderful, but part of that means lots of small meals instead of three huge ones.
This sandwich is the best of PB&J, but the strawberries give a fresh taste and are not processed like conventional jam. This sandwich was my dinner, but would make a tasty snack too!
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread (I use Ezekiel Bread)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (could sub any nut butter or sunbutter)
- 2 large strawberries sliced thin
- Spread the peanut butter on the bread.
- Place the strawberries in a thin layer on one side of the peanut butter.
- Put slices together peanut butter sides together and ENJOY!