This year I have decided that as part of my January goals I want to juice everyday for my health and to help rehabilitate my thyroid.  Part of that goal means sharing my juices with you folks as a way for me to be held accountable.

I have also been working out again because I have had the energy and my muscle pain and aching has been minimal.  Hypothyroidism pretty much sucks when you know how your body is supposed to feel.  By flooding my body with easily digestible nutrients I plan to get back to my healthy, fit vegetarian self.

Juice #1
  • ABCG
    • Apple (Gala)
    • Golden Beet
    • Carrots
    • Ginger Root
Juice #2
  • Spinach (lots)
  • Celery
  • Kiwi
  • Granny Smith Apple
  • Lime Juice (fresh)
Juice #3
  • Carrots
  • Apple (Gala)
  • Ginger Root
  • Tumeric Root
  • Tangerine Juice (fresh)
You May Also Like:


Leave a Reply



Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Featured Posts